The Client acknowledges that all proprietary rights in the occupation and economic forecast data product (the “Product”) are owned by the Owner. The Product shall remain the property of the Owner and the Client shall have no right or interest in the Product except the rights to use the Product upon the terms and conditions of this Agreement. With payment of the requisite fee for the Product, the Client is granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-transferable license to use the Product subject to the terms below.
- All copyright and proprietary notices, as well as all conditions of use associated with the Product, must be communicated to all users of the Product.
- The Client shall not transfer the Product to, or store the Product in any electronic network for use by anyone outside of the client’s immediate organization unless the Client obtains written permission from the Owner and pays any additional fees.
- The Client shall not lend, rent, lease, sublicense, assign, transfer or sell any part of the Product nor any right granted under this agreement to any person outside the Client or to any other organization.
- The Client shall not use any part of the Product to develop or derive similar occupation and economic forecast products or services for external distribution or commercial sale.
- The Client is granted reasonable rights of use of the content of the Product for personal, corporate, or public policy research, as well as for educational purposes. This permission includes the use of the content of the Product in analysis and in the reporting of results and conclusions, including the citation of documents and communications by indicating the source of the information as the Owner.
- The Client shall obtain approval from the Owner before publishing any significant volume of material in any medium that is extracted from the Product.
- The Client agrees that it will not remove any copyright notice disclosure, disclaimer or other notification or trade name or marks of the Owner that may appear in the Product and that any permitted reproduction and/or distribution of the Product shall contain such notices and/or marks as they appear in the Product. The Client may not use the Owner’s name or trademarks without the prior written consent of the Owner.
- This agreement will terminate automatically without notice if the Client fails to comply with any of the terms of this agreement. In the event of termination, the Client must immediately return the Product to the Owner and destroy it and certify this destruction in writing to the Owner.
Warranties and Disclaimers
The Product is provided “as-is” and the Owner makes no warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will the Owner be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages however caused.
Acceptance of Terms
It is the responsibility of the Client that its use of the Product complies with these terms and to seek prior written permission from the Owner for any uses not permitted or not specified in this agreement. Any infringement of the Owner’s rights may result in legal action. Any use whatsoever of the Product shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of this agreement.